Thursday, January 17, 2008

7 1/2 Habits of lifelong Learning

As a lifelong learner, i truly find it easy for me to play with learning. probably it is the easiest thing for me beacuse im not that far from a child's mind. haha. But I think i truly enjoy having fun in everything i do. its like when you play, you absorb everything you learn and makes everything so enjoyable that makes you want to continue and do it again!!! ok then comes the one that is the most hard for me. I think it might be the habit # 6 which is to teach and mentor others. I have to admit its really hard for me to teach other people or mentor them. its hard to get my expressions out there. so i think that this would be the most challenging problem for me. so i guess its a problem that i have to view it as a challenge!!!

No comments: